About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pretty birds, pretty birds

Saturday Paul, Karri and I went to a starving artists art sale at the Sheraton downtown. They have tons of paintings in several sizes. All the same size paintings are the same price and prices range from $18.95 to $119.00. I found a painting of a bird couple. I instantly fell in love and had to take them home with me so they could keep my other parrot painting company. I'm not really sure what kind of birds they are... if you know please leave a comment telling me. Also I think I should name them. The orange and green one is named CantĂș after the artist that painted it. I brought that one back from my mission. You can leave name suggestions in my comments also. I will announce which names I have chosen when the time comes.
I know the picture is kinda crooked. I'll work on taking straight pictures but that will be kinda hard considering I'm not straight.

3 comments:

est. 1983 said...

Pete and Repeat! There are no other name suggestions that can top that! I'm still rolling on the floor laughing about you not being straight. hahahahaha

eden said...

fido and fluffy...?

give me a break, i had a fish named minesweeper once.

kathy w. said...

Eden had a fish named Minesweeper? I had no idea.

I once had a fish named Masaccio, after the Italian painter. My mom had rabbits named after movie stars from the 1940s. Maybe you could pick something you love and name them after that. Potato and Head?