About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Excel Hell

So I'm sure that everyone has been to a party when an overly-confident, very-talkative, know-it-all tool walks in and starts trying to prove his intelligent to impress a pretty girl. You spend the rest of the night imagining this dude's head will swallow itself and save everyone at the party from his jabbering non-sense. The ray of sunshine about this situation is that you know the pretty girl won't fall for this guy and you'll never have to see him again. Well my nightmare has come back to haunt me. That annoying guy is now teaching the Excel class I took for work. I get to spend 8 hours with him today while he does what he loves most...listen to himself talk. I'm about ready to rush to the front of the room and introduce his face to the whiteboard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!

To make matters worse, Excel is a nightmare in and of itself!

Annie said...

I love that you are blogging in Excel class.

Heidi said...

I bet he loves that he teaches Excel. He makes jokes all the time about how he Excels at Excel, and his class is Excel-lent, he thinks he is swell.

Anonymous said...

A large number of brands are selling dresses of different styles and qualities, but Cheap D&G Sunglasses has always been beating all others. A woman can actually fall in love with theseAbercrombie and Fitch Clothing. Every time, this brand comes up with
Asics Tiger new range and collection of outfits, women rush to get their hands on their most loved one.neof