About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Attention Siblings!!

Calling all of my siblings! It seems you have all forgotten where your home is. I included a map so you would remember. Please report back home immediately! I don't like feeling like an only child. Family dinners aren't the same when I'm the only sibling at the table. If you all insist on living out of state atleast update your blogs more regularly so I know what is happening in your lives. For now I will continue to represent the siblings at Family Parties, Baby Showers, Family Reunions and Birthday Dinners for our parents.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Sorry to make you on your own. If you don't like it the weather here in Cali is marvelous...

PS I do try, but without even work to fill up my life it's a lot of unpacking boxes and being pregnant.

The Dahle's said...

Clayton look at the 14th picture down and you will see Billy nose down. Yellow shirt. He was there!

Scott and Jetti said...

Hey! I just saw this post.. I love it!! I know that is home.. we are working on it ok!