About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sorry for the delay.

I have officially started my new job. I actually "started" on Friday May 30. But that was basically a play day. The SLCVB (Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau, understand why we abbreviate?) just put out a new City Tour pass that takes you all over the city in GrayLine buses and allows you to tour several attractions in the Salt Lake area. It's really awesome. So Monday was my first official day in the office and things have been going very smoothly. I have my own cubicle (the biggest one of all the assistants). I plan on finding stuff so I can decorate it so that it feels like home. I did bring in my little Mr. Potato Head figurine that the people at Sundance gave to me as my going away present, I have my survivor magnet and I brought the new orange M&M magnet that my awesome sister gave me. I also stuck my Hilton olympics pin into the wall. But most importantly I set the wallpaper on my computer so that it's the Mr. Potato Head that is on the left side of my blog towards the bottom. I love it. I promise to take pictures of my new little world and post them for all to enjoy. Stay tuned... (and I do plan on changing my Potato Head pictures soon as well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a cubical! No fair I want one too!! But I want a deluxe one like Kat has;) ha ha