About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

LAST DAY!!


I am so excited that today is my last day at the hotel!! (Like my excited jumping guy?) I am a little sad to be leaving behind some amazing friends that have truly earned a place in my heart. Holli, Jo, Brenda, and Alex you are all totally awesome and I thank you for making driving all the way down here worth it. I am excited to start a new phase in my life. Now don't get me wrong, I am scared as well. I have gotten very comfortable with my position at the hotel. I have kind of become the go to person when someone needs help. And I like being able to help. Now I'm going to be the low man on the totem-pole and I will be asking for help. But I know this will be a good move for me. (It had better be after being turned down so many times.) Stay tuned for a new picture of where I work.

4 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

hey your dancing excited guy is the same as my exhausted guy on a post I did a few days ago.

Kylie Jo said...

CONGRATS CLAYT!! I'm so excited for you! I hope the new job is everything you have been dreaming about.

Holli said...

My first day with out friend. I need to find a new one. :( No one here wants to be my friend. Everyone hates me. Maybe I should be nicer.... NAH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cLaYToN! Ok...I miss you tons, and I am the worst friend ever because I didn't come see you:( But I heard that you were coming back for an interview on Tuesday?? This better be true cause I didn't get to say goodbye and I feel incomplete. I need closure...not on our friendship, cause you always have to be my friend you have no choice! ha ha but just closure that you are gone...ok I don't know if that made any sense at all. Anyways Miss you TONS!