About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's about DAMN time!!

It finally happened!! I found a new job. After being turned down 22 times I was finally accepted at the Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau. My last day at the Hampton Inn & Suites will be May 30, 2008 and I will start the following Monday June 2 at the CVB. I am very excited!! My new position is Sales Administrative Assistant. I will work under 3 Sales Managers as their office assistant. I am excited to learn more about the ins and out of a CVB and to be able to work closer to home. I am however very sad to be leaving my friends at the Hampton Inn. Don't get me wrong some of those people I will not miss, but there definitely are some that are truly good people that have earned a place in my heart. (If you work with me and you are reading this, that means you.)

3 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

Clayt I'm so excited for you! I'm glad that you get to work in SLC. Close to home. That will be nice. When do we get to celebrate the new job?

Michelle... said...

I didn't know you felt so strongly about changing jobs! Good for you. I have never heard of CVB. What do they do exactly?

Anonymous said...

Awww Clayton! You will be missed:(