About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

Job's I've Had: Video Shark, Van Heusen, 1800-Contacts, Gap, Target, Days Inn, La Quinta, Sundance, Hampton Inn (hopefully for not much longer)

Movies I can Watch Over and Over Again: Connie and Carla, Little Rascals, Hairspray

Guilty Pleasures: Dr. Pepper, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Places I've Lived: Sandy, UT; Orem, UT; Mexico City; Iguala, Guerrero (Mexico); Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan (Mexico); Cocoyoc, Morelos (Mexico); Temixco, Morelos (Mexico)

Shows I Enjoy: Survivor, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, ANTM, AI, Bones, Lost, SYTYCD, What Not To Wear, Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, and so many more

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time: Very cute (I like Hispanic guys)

Places I've Been on Vacation: Idaho, Orlando, FL, AZ, Oregon, Las Vegas, Disneyland!!

Favorite Foods: Mexican!! and Billy's Brazilian Food

Websites I Visit Daily: Blogs, email, bank account, UtahHospitalityJobs.com (I'm looking for a new job remember)

Body Parts I've Injured: Broken nose, slight back injury (haha)

Nicknames I've Had: Clayt, Clayty, Clay (totally against my will), Socrates (pronounced So Crates), Clayto, NiƱo, C-Dawg, Brother Bear

Your Turn. I Tag: Anyone who wants to

Taged Me: Kylie

1 comment:

Kylie Jo said...

SO you don't think when I call you brother bear that is a nickname? JK I don't call you that a lot. Its a little long... How 'bout B Bear. Tehe Just Kidding.