About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

American Gladiators




















I love American Gladiators!! I remember watching it as a kid with my brother and cheering on the contestants as they competed in challenges. Paul and I watched all last season and loved every minute of it. The 2 winners, 1 guy and 1 girl, were both added to the roster of gladiators and are now part of the new season that kicked off last night. Here are the pictures of the winners from last season as they appear now as gladiators. His name is really Evan but his gladiator name is Rocket. Personally I think he is gorgeous. Her name is really Monica but her gladiator name is Jet. I love her blue boots. They both did pretty good last night during their first show as gladiators. Good luck to them.

2 comments:

Michelle... said...

I am a huge gladiators fan too. We loved to watch it when we kids. I'm so glad it's back!

Kylie Jo said...

Ryan is watching it again too. I guess I should watch it to see why everybody loves it so much.