About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Any suggestions

When we first moved into our new apartment, before we had the chance to hang a picture the kitties tipped it over and broke the glass. I kept promising Paul that I would take it apart so we could save the frame. Now we have a huge frame and I'm not totally sure what to do with it. I'd love to hear some suggestions.

2 comments:

kathy w. said...

I'm super interested in maps lately and when I saw the big frame, it reminded me of a post I saw on design sponge the other day. If you find a cool map, you could do something like this:

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/09/diy-idea-framed-wall-map.html

Or you could hang the frame without the glass and then hang an object on the wall inside the frame as if it were a picture. I know I've seen it done before, but I can't find a link to a good example.

Deja said...

My thought was similar to Kathy's: who needs to put something in it? You could just hang it up empty and crooked? Or maybe it would have to be thicker to look good like that.

Maps are good, too.