About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Modern Family

Modern Family is a new show that premiered on ABC last night. It was GREAT!! The show is about 3 families that are actually one really big family. Ed O'Neill is great as the father of the whole family with a much younger hispanic wife. Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who in my eyes can do no wrong, plays O'Neill's gay son who just adopted a baby from Vietnam with his partner. Julie Bowen, from Ed, plays O'Neill's daughter who is married to a man and has 3 kids. I am really looking forward to what's ahead for this Modern Family.

No comments: