About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a shocker!!

We got a phone call last Monday night from Paul's sister informing us that their dad would be getting married...on Friday. We were pretty surprised. We knew he was dating someone but we didn't think it was this serious. Well the wedding was nice but it was held at a Mormon church and Paul's Catholic family wanted to party after the wedding. His brother invited everyone over to party in his newly finished basement. The alcohol flowed and dancing began. I snuck a couple shots of Paul dancing with his sister. It was a pretty fun night that ended very late.

1 comment:

Deja said...

Congrats to Paul's dad! (What a stange (fun) surprise.)