About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Save the Date!!

For anyone who may not have heard, Paul and I are engaged. It actually happened in Disneyland when we went in October. He had it all planned out and got Karri in on the excitement. He staged it right in front of the castle and Karri got the whole thing on video. You can't really hear anything in the video but its still cute. Paul teared up, I totally didn't (heart of stone) and it was perfect. So here is the important part. We are planning to tie the knot on May 22. Don't make plans for that day. Grab a sharpie and mark your calendars. We would love to see you there.