About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

47 Days and counting...

We only have 47 days left before our wedding. I can not believe it is coming so fast. Sometimes I feel like it will never get here and other moments I feel like it is coming to quickly and we still have so much to get ready. I think we've made some good progress lately so hopefully we can keep that momentum. We took care of registering over the weekend. I was very impressed with how gay friendly both Target and Bed Bath & Beyond turned out to be. It made a process I was dreading so much better. We are getting ready to send out invitations and I hope people aren't offended if they don't receive one. We would love to invite everyone we've ever known and loved but we simply can't afford to. So if you receive an invite, know that we think you are special. And if you don't receive one, know that we had to draw the line somewhere.

2 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

Clayt I'm sure you and Paul will be able to get everything ready in time. PS I'm glad to see you posted on here again.

Razu Ahmed said...

Foods is very important thing in our life. We need healthy and testy Food very much. You know Chinese Food is very testy to take. But also Bengali Food & Indian Food is really good. Bengali Food& Indian Foodis like to similar. Another Food have like that Italian Food, Japanese Food, Greek Food, Spanish Food is also very testy. You can get here all Food Recipes in this site.