About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend before Christmas

I know that the weekend before Christmas is usually busy but good grief!! All the madness started on Saturday morning. My company's Breakfast with Santa started at 9:00. Since I was helping with putting the party together I had to show up early. We arrived about 8:15 and started helping with the little bit of set up we had left to do. The party was great! Tons of people showed up and I think everyone had a good time. On our way home we picked up new wiper blades for my car and made a quick stop at the grocery store. We were only home for about an hour before we had to leave again.

The next party started at 1:00 at my cousin's house. We get together every month with my cousins on my mom's side to celebrate birthday's for the month. In December we celebrate my mom's brother since he's the only December birthday that comes to the party. Straight from the cousins birthday party we head over to a family Christmas party with all my mom's cousins. We have it at a church and there are always tons of people. The real Santa comes to the party and calls kids up one at a time to sit on his lap. Its been a family tradition for many years. After the Santa Claus party we headed to the mall to pick up some gifts for my mom and her siblings from my grandma. She recruited me this year to do her shopping for Christmas. I've helped her before but usually she gives me ideas to go get. This year she asked me to come up with the ideas. That's not what I thought I was signing up for. Well I got it all finished so hopefully I did good shopping.

After the quick trip to the mall we headed over to Chuck E. Cheese's for Paul's nephew's 3rd birthday party (part 1). They had reserved a big table and lots of people showed up. There was a mountain of presents. We stayed til almost 9:30. We were ready for the long day to be over.

Sunday was Kairo's (Paul's nephew) actual birthday. Since Paul's parents are divorced we always have to do 2 parties. So we went over to Paul's dad's house to celebrate part 2 of Kairo's birthday. There was lots of food and quite a few people. I think Kairo had more fun playing with the box his new Buzz Lightyear trike came in than with anything else. It was a long weekend that we were glad to have over. Only now we have something planned for every night this week. We only bought groceries this week so we would have what we need to make bean dip for Christmas Eve.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shasharishi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! louis vuitton scarves

Jipu gain said...

oh my desire
oh my love.
nice post, fantastic site.
gear and transmission lubricants

Anonymous said...

Well this a great website i like it very much. Thanks!

Software problems? Check this out:
Medisoft software
Prefered software by most medical professionals

ルイヴィトン said...

Beat the Raptors, lebron james swingman jerseyEric - Spoelstra determine will coach the Eastern Conference All-Star team this year. According to the "Sun-Sentinel" message after the confirmationlebron james jersey Spoelstra heart there will be a trifling thoughts."I'm just very roughly thought under this issue," Spoelstra said, "But I have to admit, I really bent on the Miami Heat.", The eastern part of the all-star array starter Rajon - Londo the season because of injury. The other two first-mover, Knicks Carmelo Anthony - and the Celtics' Kevin - Kevin Garnett .perform good tactics, I am very happy for the players and we will take on behalf of their team play in Houston come up with the highest standards. "disciples touted ray allen heat jersey Spoelstra still very calm.

Unknown said...

We suggest the capabilities like these following:1.FORST BOVAThe capability of managing categories is the necessary in the dueling. The features about Snow Nova are very useful.Frozen Mist: One of the most awesome capabilities of managing the categories.Bone Chill: After managing the competitors later as well as the helping the extra damage2.

RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold   Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold

Razu Ahmed said...

Foods is very important thing in our life. We need healthy and testy Food very much. You know Chinese Food is very testy to take. But also Bengali Food & Indian Food is really good. Bengali Food& Indian Foodis like to similar. Another Food have like that Italian Food, Japanese Food, Greek Food, Spanish Food is also very testy. You can get here all Food Recipes in this site.