About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy 8's (thanks a lot Kimi)

CrAzY EiGhTs

8 Shows we Watch:
-Heroes
-Big Bang Theory
-How I Met Your Mother
-Fringe
-Americas Next Top Model
-Survivor
-Rita Rocks
-Eli Stone

8 Places I like to Eat
-Cafe Rio
-Enjoy Chinese Cuisine
-Chipotle
-Noodles and Company
-Iggy's
-La Costa
-Taco Bell
-My parents house

8 Things on my Wishlist
-No Debt
-A House
-A puppy
-A Kitty
-Same job, more money
-The Motorola Motozine
-Acceptance of Paul by everyone in my life
-A fancy car (not that I need one but it's a wishlist right)

8 Tags: (I'll be checking!)
-Karri
-Amber
-Holli
-Meagan
-Brenda
-Michelle
-Micah
-Kathy

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Why aren't there 8 questions? I'm watching out for you. See our newest blog addition...Madi! Miss you TONS. Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

I'm posting mine on here... I've had bad luck responding to tags on my blog. Bad. Luck.

8 Shows I Watch:
-Planet Earth DVDs
-LOST
-The Office
-News
-Planet Earth DVDs
-LOST
-The Office
-News

8 Places I like to Eat
-Home
-Indique
-Chipotle
-Two Amy's
-Rosa Mexicano
-My parents' house
-Tono Sushi
-The Impalla

8 Things on my Wishlist
-No Debt
-Dan in Real Life DVD
-The Very Best of Ray Charles CD
-Hot Lather Machine
-Dutch Ovens
-Summer of the Monkeys Book
-Remaining seasons of Seinfeld DVDs
-Day off

kathy w. said...

I haven't forgotten your tag! I've been the worst blogger lately. I'll post my answers as soon as I can narrow down places to eat. I like eating. A lot.

eden said...

clayton i had no idea you had a blog! i'm excited to catch-up on your life since i haven't seen you forever!

i have one of my own if you care to check it out... yay4fun.blogspot.com - it's really not very exciting, but i enjoy posting!

Heather & Matt Fisher said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!! WAHOO!! okay, i will have to invite you to mine, but don't get excited cause i NEVER update it. I just like looking at everyone else's posts. i am such a dork. :)
Heather