About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's only taken a year

So Paul and I have officially lived together for over a year. We moved into our apartment the weekend after Thanksgiving last year. (But Paul actually moved into my apartment in Orem 2 weeks before that) We never hung anything on the main wall of our living room over the couch. Once we saw a collection of art at Target that I really loved but we couldn't afford at the time and then when we could they were sold out. A short time ago I found the art below at Target.com. I wanted to order it right away but again I didn't have the money. But we finally decided to order it and it just arrived at my office today. I am so excited!! I plan on hanging 3 brown 5x7" frames on either side with pictures from our year together. I'm very excited to finally be hanging art on the wall.

1 comment:

Michelle... said...

Nice. Make sure you take a picture and post it when you have it all decorated.