About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ski Biz Expo

Last week on Wednesday my department hosted the Ski Biz Expo at Club Elevate in downtown Salt Lake. It is a big event where ski related vendors set up booths and talk about their products. We spent months planning the event and it was a huge success. Below is a picture of the Tourism Team and the "Utah Snowflakes."

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

Who is that guy on the far right? He looks very familiar to me!