About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I feel so violated!!

So today while I was sitting at my desk working away my phone started buzzing. I looked at the "800" number that I didn't recognize and decided not to answer it knowing that I had just mail a stack of bills a couple days later than I meant to. I figured the call was from one of the collection departments (those jerks don't give you a break). Shortly after my phone buzzed again to notify me of a new voicemail. So I'm listening to the voicemail, while I'm still entering information into the system, (I'm a good multi-tasker) and the call was from the Risk Hotline with my bank. Some DUMB-ASS tried to transfer $1,000 out of my account using Western Union. Because I have never done anything like this my bank stopped it. (I'm currently in love with my bank!!) I hang up and instantly received a text from my mom (yeah she finally figured it out) telling me that the bank called the house and I needed to call her right away. So I do (from my work phone so as not to use my minutes) and she tells me the same thing I heard in the voicemail. So I call the Risk Hotline and tell them that absolutely I didn't not attempt to transfer out that much money. They asked if a Linda Jensen would have done that. (LOL yeah so when I was 14 my mom co-signed on a bank account with me, and 12 years later her name is still on it) I assured them that she did not. So now there is a permanent hold on my card and I have to go in to the bank to get a new card number issued to me.

So here's my message to who ever tried to steal my money. First of all, I don't have $1,000 in my checking account so you picked the wrong person. And secondly, I better not find out who you are because if I do I will F*** you up!! (Well not me personally but I'm pretty sure Paul's brother knows some people who would do it and if he doesn't I'll just call Bruno. Karri do you still have his number?)

2 comments:

Karri said...

Yes I still have his number, it's on speed dial for situations just like this. :)

Anonymous said...

aww C-dog! I'm sorry:( That is not good...not one ioda!