About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ONE YEAR ALREADY!!

Yesterday was mine and Paul's one year anniversary. I seriously can not believe that an entire year has passed since we met up to go dancing with his friends. It's funny to think back to the beginning of July last year when I moved out of Karri's spare bedroom. She said to me, "I bet you'll have a boyfriend by the end of the month." I seriously didn't think it would happen. But sure enough after posting a personal ad online he answered and the rest has been history. We don't always see eye to eye and sometimes we annoy each other. But we always manage to work it out. I love him so much and I am so excited to see what this next year holds for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clayton!! I'm happy for you are Paul:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Clayton! Long time. I just found your blog. Can't wait to catch up on your life!