About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My first present!

So I was sitting in my double-wide today just minding my own business booking travel arrangements for my director when my neighbor walks in and sticks with smiley face to the wall. She said until I bring personal items from home to decorate my double-wide I had to leave the smiley face on the wall exactly where she left it. I think he's cute so I will probably leave him right there or maybe even find a more special place for him. (I do plan on bringing somethings from home to spruce up the 'ol double-wide. Plans include a multi-colored disco ball and some pictures of my sweetie and probably of my sister and my friends.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about my can of WHOOP ASS? you can have it if you want.... I think I could part with it... Or what about a funny bunny you smell like poo a little sticker... becuase you do ;) hehe jk I miss you friend! Oh BTW Matt quit. Just thought I would let you know.

Kylie Jo said...

Wait probably your sister??? I better make it in the double wide!