About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture Tagged

I saw this Tagged on my friend Ambers blog and I was only going to look up my pictures but wasn't going to post them until I started realizing how awesome all the pictures were.
Age: 26
I'm not sure why this showed up for 26 but it did and I like it. Where I Live: Promontory Point
I probably could have found an image of my apartment complex, called Promontory Point but then it wouldn't be educational.

Where I would like to travel: Spain

I don't know why but I have always wanted to go to Spain.Favorite Food: Mexican

I swear this is the first picture that popped up when I typed in Mexican. I think it is hilarious and is the sole reason that I decided to post the pictures in my blog. Where I grew up: Sandy, UT

A beautiful scenic place.

Favorite Color: Orange

As if you didn't already know that.

Favorite Animal: Monkey

I have always loved monkeys, and when I found a picture of an orange one I had to post it. Some thing I used to love: My Little Ponies

I'm totally serious. I had so many of them and I used to play with them all the time. I know you aren't really that shocked, are you?

First Name: Clayton

I'm not sure where this sign is but I really like it. Middle Name: James

Perhaps some of you didn't know that. I think this guy is hot so he had to make it into my blog.

Last Name: Jensen
Who could pass up a chance to include the beautiful Jensen Ackles in their blog. Not me!!
(Oh shit I just deleted him and to add him back in means starting over. Yeah, That's not gonna happen.)

No comments: