About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm trying to decide if I would get fired if someone walked by and saw me sleeping at work. I feel like my head could come crashing down on to my desk at any moment without warning. Maybe I should roll up my scarf and place it on the desk in front of me just incase my head comes tumbling down. Not only would it be softer than smacking my head on the desk but it would also muffle the sound of the THUD that would undoubtly accompany the descent of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!

I keep a sleeping bag hidden under the files in my office filing cabinet. I go all out when I nap at work, no reservations. I figure that I'll be more productive if I'm well rested.

Helps that nobody cares too.

Only problem is that my office has a shared printer, so often people come barging in if I forget to close/lock the door. One time I didn't wake up, and pictures of me surfaced on the Internet a few days later. Embarrassing.