About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jackson Hole

Right now I HATE JACKSON HOLE!! Paul works as a personal banker for Wells Fargo and they sent him to Jackson Hole to train in a newly purchased branch. He's been gone since Sunday morning and I have been going out of my mind with out him. Sitting alone at home all the time sucks. And nothing is worse than a big cold lonely bed. I have resorted to sleeping on my side facing the wall so that it isn't quite so obvious that no one else is there.

On the bright side I think I am going to take a half day on Friday and make the 5 hour drive to Jackson Hole and then bring him home on Saturday. Technically he has a plane ticket for Saturday morning but he doesn't have to get on the plane. So by this weekend I might love Jackson Hole. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I miss you friend! Do you need Meagen and I to come and keep you company? And by company I mean we come over and you teach us how to yarn! =) Hehe jk. You go to Jackson Hole and find paul and do a scene from a movie " NoO Don't get on the plane!!!" =) I am funny