About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Motorola Motozine

I have been a long time fan of Motorola phones. They really won me over when they released the orange Pebl. I was in love for the longest time unti the spring that opened the cover broke. Now Motorola has done it again. They have released the new Motozine. It has a 5 mega pixel camera with Kodak technology built in. Just think how much cooler my blog could be if I have a camera phone like this. Unfortuneately it cost like $250 bucks and I can't afford it. I think it is time to start saving my pennies. And if anyone would like to contribute to a Make-Clayton's-blog-cooler-by-buying-him-a-new-AWESOME-phone Fund then I certainly would not complain.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Your penny is in the mail. luv luvs

Unknown said...

I will totally donate to that. But only if you donate to the GET-HOLLI-OUT-OF-DEBT-SO-SHE-DOES-NOT-GO-TO-JAIL-FUND!!!! .. . Only seems fair. ( Remember.. I would not do good in jail =( I would not be a good cell mate =( )