About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Worth the Pain

Yesterday I went back under the needle. I decided it was time to add my tribute to my cousin Stephanie and to my dad.
My cousin Stephanie battled breast cancer but lost. I remember being in the 4th grade when Steph was enlisted in the service and we would write each other letters back and forth. It was fun being her pen-pal.
My dad is currenly in remission from Lymphoma. His type of Lymphoma is not curable and will come back eventually. Hopefully much later rather than sooner. We like seeing him with hair while he can still have it.
If you would like to see tattoo #1 follow this link: http://claytoscorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/tattoo.html

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Nice tribute Clayton, perhaps your next one could be the MS logo! JK. I think it may be mine though. I can't decide. Although, you know me, I still kinda want the 4 leaf clover for good luck! Miss you! B

Sam and Melanie said...

OUCH!!!! You're tougher than me... I don't mind needles, but I am pretty sure I couldn't do that. Have you checked out our blog?? Sounds like thinggs are good back home! :)