About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amazing Grace has got to go!!

For all of you who have not been following American Idol this season I need to inform you of something horrible. There is a contestant this year named Kristy Lee Cook. In her initial audition she sang the song Amazing Grace and did a very nice job. Good enough to get her through to Hollywood. During Hollywood week she struggled. Lucky for her they reformated Hollywood week and gave everyone a second chance. She bombed her first round, barely made it through the second round and in order to save herself in the last round sang Amazing Grace, AGAIN!! (Thus earning herself the name of Amazing Grace. Only by me of coarse.) And the judges were dumb enough to put her into the top 24, against my wishes. And some how she managed to not suck enough to be eliminated before making it into the top 12. So Tuesday night the top 12 sang songs from the Lenon/McCarthey song book and Amazing Grace turned "8 Days A Week" into a country song. Now don't get me wrong, I like country music as much as the next guy, but holy shit it was bad. Last night she landed as far down as the bottom two against David Hernandez, who I think is totally cute and Paul strongly disagrees. And poor, ex-stripper David got sent packing. I was furious. Now we have to put up with her another week. Amazing Grace has got to go!! Holli, add her to your list.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

hey I like what's her name with the boobies