About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Feelin' the love

So nothing brightens my day more than finding out my family planned a family vacation without ME. Apparently we discussed the possibility of going on said vacation about 5 months ago. But then the family decided to book their airline tickets without mentioning it to me. Not to mention that they booked them 3 months ago and nothing has been mentioned to me about it since. Oh yeah, I sure am feeling the family love today.

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

Oh my Clayton! That is so sad! Let's plan a vaca without them! oh yeah...this is Meagen and I love that you blog now!!