About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

America, Are you kidding me?



Poor Amanda Overmeyer was voted out last night on American Idol. She is definitely the most unique contestant this season. Her southern blues/rock sound set her apart from the pack but didn't win over America. And the worst part is that Amazing Grace is still here. She needs to go. She has been expecting it for weeks now. America stop putting the girl through the agony of being in the bottom two everyweek and just let her go. Please end the misery and vote her off next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Julie from work, not Johanna, but uh, how can you be bummed about that girl getting kicked off? She sounded exactly like Heart to me, I don't think we need that again. But that Jason Castro, wow. He is the complete package, you just better be voting for him.