About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My back still hurts

So for anyone who doesn't know me I have serious back trouble. It all started when I got hit by a bus while I was in Mexico in July 2003. (Contact me if you don't know the whole story. Its a pretty good one that I love to tell.) Now my back doesn't hurt everyday but it hurts more often than it doesn't. I try to keep to myself about when and how much it is hurting but sometimes I just can't. So practically everyone that I know has been telling me that I should go to a dr and get it checked out. So I finally did. I explained that I was hit by a bus in Mexico and that it has been giving me trouble ever since. So he sends me to get an x-ray. (Yeah, been there done that the night of the accident. Can you be a little more creative please.) So I play along with his silly little game and come to find out my x-rays are pretty much perfect. (Yeah I knew that already.) The only "abnormality" is that my spine is straight where most people have a slight curvature. But that is not really relevant at all. So the dr diagnoses me with a "cronic back sprain" (4 and half years of cronic back sprain, really?) and refers me to a physical therapist so I can learn some exercises. (I don't need no damn exercises!) My mom, having just been through her own saga of back pain, thinks I should call him back and ask if an MRI might be beneficial. I guess that will be the next step. In the meantime my back still hurts and I'm pretty sick of it.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

hey I just had 2 MRIs and a CT scan I think my next one is free....We should see if it is transferable! Oh man I am soooo funy!!!