About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy but not thrilled

So don't worry that I totally forgot American Idol was on last night. I had to work my MOD shift so my day was all mixed up. Luckily for me the DVR did it's job and recorded it for me. When I got home I sat down with Paul and we watched America's Next Top Model. (sidebar, love claire, hate fatima) That is what I was the most excited about. It kind of got me through my super boring shift. After Claire was in the bottom two but dodged elimination, and I was relieved, Paul suggested we watch Idol. So we turned it on and they opened with their usual group number. (sidebar, i'm over the group musical numbers) Then they started sorting out the safes for the bottom three. Chikeze went very first into the bottom followed by Syeshia and Jason Castro. So of coarse I was pissed that Amazing Grace didn't even make the bottom three. Are you kidding me? I couldn't even listen to her performance the night before. That's why I love DVR so I can fast forward through the crap. And by crap I mean commercials, Amazing Grace and Chikeze. Luckily America was smart enough to save Syeshia and Jason and Sent Chikeze packing. I'm happy about that but I would have been thrilled to see Amazing Grace go home. Next week is country week so she'll probably stick around again. DAMN!!

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

I don't really care about Fatima. Love Claire too she is my fav! Can't Stand Dominique!