About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jinxing can be DANGEROUS!!

So Paul likes to play the jinxing game. His rules are that if you saying something at the same time as someone else then the first person to say "Jinx" wins. The other person then loses the ability to speak until they hear a word that the jinxing person determines. He always beats me to the "Jinx" so I'm often stuck waiting to hear whatever word he decides to say to free me. Well last night I finally beat him to the punch... I won the Jinx. I told him the word that would free him would be "Hi," knowing that Kylie was on her way over I knew it would only be a few minutes before I greeted my sister with, "Hi!" Well right before Kylie arrived at the house Paul went to change out of his pajamas and to use the rest room. Kylie arrived and Paul returned later. In the meantime I totally had forgotten about the Jinx. Paul enters the room waves at my sister who is sitting 3 feet away from him and returns to his knitting. Then he gets up and starts washing the dishes. The whole time I'm thinking, "What is his deal?" He finishes washing the dishes and then heads to the bedroom. (He decided from now on he would go to bed at 10:00 pm no matter what.) He stops and waves a good night to both me and my sister. I give him a look like, what the hell, and he just shrugs his shoulders and closes the door. It suddenly all comes rushing back to me. HE'S JINXED!! I bust out laughing and now Kylie thinks I'm totally crazy. I explained that I had jinxed him before she got there and I had forgotten all about it. I call him back out from the bedroom and unjinx him with, "Hi NiƱo." Then he officially says goodnight and heads to bed.

4 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

That was so funny! I loved it!

The Dahle's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Dahle's said...

Ah young love....
-Billy

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I love it!