About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Eliza's Elimination

Last night on Survivor the two tribes merged. They were sent to spend one night on a random beach somewhere where they enjoyed the traditional merge feast and had to come up with a tribe name and design the new tribe flag. Erik suggested that they name the tribe Dabu, because according to him it means good in Micronesian. (Truth is it doesn't mean anything. He just made it up because he wanted to be the one to name the tribe something funny.) The tribe was then instructed to choose one of the original beaches to return to and set up camp. The tribe chose to return to the Malakal beach. The Immunity challenge was a repeat from a previous season where each survivor is positioned under a metal grate out in the water. Who ever stays under the grate the longest wins. Alot of the survivors lasted a long time. Amanda was the first one out simply because she wasn't paying attention. It came down to Ozzy and Jason and Jason was able to hang on a little longer and beat out Ozzy for the coveted necklace. Jason, having promised Eliza his hidden immunity idol if he won, presented her with the carved stick Ozzy had fashioned and re-hid as the hidden immunity idol. Eliza realized immediately that it wasn't the real hidden immunity idol but Jason convinced her to play it anyway. And sure enough she did only to have Jeff tell her that it wasn't the real thing and toss it into the fire. In the end she was just too annoying and ended up getting voted out 8 to 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok..I have never seen Survivor...but I kind of want to watch it! Especailly cause there was the girl who looked like me...it makes me feel special!