About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm not sure how I survived

So I should have blogged about this yesterday but I didn't really think about it. Yesterday I totally forgot my phone when I came to work. I left it plugged in by my bed and just left it there all day. I didn't realize I had forgotten it until I was in Pleasant Grove and was going to text Paul about forgetting to grab my breakfast. By then it was much to late to turn around and go back for it so I just suffered all day. It was awful. Several times I thought I need to text so-and-so or I'm bored I wonder whats-his-face is doing. I was having extreme separation anxiety. Even the people I work with realized I was having a problem and offered to let me send messages from there phones. But considering this is the modern age and nobody memorizes phone numbers anymore, I couldn't. I flew home as fast as I could to be close to my phone again. I had 3 missed calls, all from my best buddy Billy and 5 text messages, 1 from Billy and 4 from my sister Kylie. Both thought I was either dead or ignoring them. Neither was the case. So sorry I didn't text very much yesterday. It wasn't because I didn't want to, I simply am stupid and forgot my phone. I'll try to not let it happen again.

1 comment:

Kylie Jo said...

Clayt I think if you forget your phone again you really will die! I go a little crazy if I forget my phone I can't imagin what it did to you.