About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TROMPOS

Paul and I discovered a new restaurant by our apartment in Midvale. It just opened recently and we are proud to say that we were some of their very first customers. We even went there before they had their official big grand opening. It's a little Mexican restuarant with very authentic food. One of the only places I've seen that serves Al Pastor meat. (pork that has a special seasoning process) They cook it on a spike like Gyro meat in Greek restaurants. Its so yummy. We really love the food there. But I think our favorite part is the name and what it means. Trompo in Spanish means top, like a toy top that you spin. And they have a huge top mounted on their counter. Before they opened we were kinda hoping that they would give out little toy tops to play with while you waited, but they don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds DELUXE!!