About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Take a look

So I recently added some new pictures of my Potato Heads. This group is my friends and I getting ready for Disneyland. We leave April 26 and get home on May 1. We are all so excited. This will be my 5th trip to Disneyland with Karri, the 3rd time that Kylie has joined us and the 1st time Paul has come with us. Because Paul is coming we added an extra day to our normal trip and we're hitting up Magic Mountain on the last day. I'm really looking forward to that because I've never been there.

5 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

Your Mr. Potatoe Heads rock!

Anonymous said...

ha ha love it!

Kylie Jo said...

I love it!! But I think that means its time to color my hair again and it looks like this time it should be red! That would rock!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR DISNEYLAND!

Clayton Jensen said...

For anyone who reads these comments, please forgive my sister for confusing right vs. left. She infact is not the potato with red hair but the one with the gold Mickey ears. She's working on learning the difference between right and left. Hopefully she'll get it before her 21st birthday.

Kylie Jo said...

Thanks Clayt. I know the what is right and what is left... I just want the Ariel's hair! She's my favorite not Karri's