About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

A little late but worth the wait

So I was just remembering that I hadn't posted about Survivor on Thursday. I worked the front desk on Friday morning and forgot to do my weekly post. So here it is, a little late but worth the wait. Survivor had an interesting night. It started out by allowing the two tribes to protect one person from the other tribe and give them individual immunity. Ozzy and Alexis were the 2 lucky winners. Then they were sent to Exile Island while the remaining members of their tribes participated in the reward/immunity challenge. (That's right folks both challenges combined into 1.) And of coarse "Ozzy's" tribe lost because he wasn't there to win it for them. Poor little Erik did the best he could but the ice cream scooper didn't stand a chance against the gymnast (Jason). And they were pretty much the only 2 that did anything. Amanda was competing (if you can call it that) with Erik and Eliza was with Jason but both girls were so uncordinated that they kept falling forcing the boys to step up their game. Since "Ozzy's" tribe lost (again) they were headed back to tribal counsel while the other team enjoyed a night with pizza and beer. (beer, yuck) Before Ozzy returned to his tribe Erik started spilling the bean to Amanda and Cirie about all the plotting Ami had been doing with him and Tracey ever since the change up began. Doubts started flying. Ozzy returns to his tribe and is greeted on the beach by a "lost puppy" (Erik) who also tells him of Ami and her plotting. Ami tries to defend herself and express that she would never have actually voted for Ozzy, which she didn't. And gave a tearful plea to Ozzy and the rest during tribal but in the end her luck had finally run out. Erik was saved and is the last Fan on the Malakal tribe.

No comments: