About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally a Fan on the Jury

So I was recently informed that posting pictures of the most recent survivor cast off or putting their name in the title bothers some of my regular readers who also watch survivor. I'll try to be accomodating but the reality is if you know I always blog about survivor on Friday and you haven't watched it yet, don't read my blog until after you do.

With that being said lets get on with the show. This week they did survivor auction. Watching survivor auction usually makes me want to vomit because they are just shoving food down their throats. And you know that later they either throw it up or have a bad case of the runs. Jason was sent to Exile Island and found the newly hidden immunity idol. When he rejoined the others at the immunity challenge Natalie told him he was safe and to let someone other than James win immunity. Everyone wanted Erik to win considering it was his birthday and he did!! During tribal council James made the point to announce that Parvati was the one responsible for Ozzy's elimination. Jason, convinced he was safe didn't play his hidden immunity idol and was blindsided just like Ozzy was the week before.

James is likely the next one to go. The girls have gone crazy and are determined to play the rest of the game without the boys. Poor Amanda is likely to be left out of the solid alliance of Parvati and Cirie. But she and James were not smart enough to try and tie the vote by joining forces with Erik and Jason and turning the tables on Parvati. That's their own fault then.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

lol i wasn't bothered i just said i saw your blog and i hadn't watched it yet. it's my own fault! ok so that kid is stupid and it's his own fault for thinking he was safe. he should have thought about how ozzy got back doored when he held the immunity idol. this kid was too naive and trusting. thanks for helping me reaarange the furniture. have a blast in disneyland!