About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Talk about BLINDSIDED!!

It was one of the most shocking eliminations of Survivor history. After Jason got a "guarentee" from every survivor that they would not vote him out, he reliquished the individual immunity to Parvati. The majority of the tribe still actually planned on voting him out and were justifying their deceit by crossing their fingers during the "guarantee." Cirie decided it was time to get rid of Ozzy and the immunity idol all at once. She convinced Jason, Natalie, Alexis, and Parvati to all vote for Ozzy but to keep it from James, Amanada and Erik. She was banking on the fact that Ozzy would trust his alliance with her, James, Amanada, and Parvati. She was right and a stunned Ozzy was sent packing. (Truthfully I'm a little sad about it. But I do really want Cirie to win.)

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

I am sooooo happy Ozzy got the boot!! I want Cirie to win too!! Woo Survivor!