About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rome and Broadway

Rome, On ANTM they traveled to Rome and had to due a Covergirl commercial in Italian. They were all pretty bad. But the worst of the bunch was awkward Lauren. She is so incredibly beautiful but she could not pull off the commercial and was sent home.

Broadway, On AI on Tuesday, the contestants sang songs from the Andrew Lloyd Webber cannon and there were definitely some weak songs. Jason Castro pick "Memories" from Cats. It was awful. Randy Jackson's description of a train wreck was the most appropriate description. Then Brooke White (I really love her) forgot her words at the beginning and stopped and started over. Syesha Mercado and Carly Smithson had so much fun performing their songs that you could actually see it on their faces. They were both awesome. But unfortunately they both ended up in the bottom two and ultimately Carly was sent home. It was very sad. I'm going to log onto itunes and by her performance from Tuesday.

2 comments:

Michelle... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle... said...

I couldn't believe Syesha & Carly were the bottom two. I am ready for Jason to go home.