About Me

My photo
Clayton here. Here is a little about me. My favorite color is orange. I wish everything in my life was orange. Including my car and phone. (R.I.P.) I love text messaging and don't really like talking on the phone. My favorite drink in the entire world is Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure God gave it to the world because he loves us. (Add a little coconut rum, it makes it even better. If that's even possible.) I work in Human Resources at a hotel in downtown SLC. I'm addicted to reality TV. Especially Survivor, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. I love Mr. Potato Head, as you can probably tell. What else... Oh yeah I'm gay and have an AMAZING husband, Paul. ILY!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I had a sad night

First on ANTM (America's Next Top Model for those of you that don't know) my favorite person got eliminated. Poor Claire. She was hot but she really only showed one look. Time for her to go back to her husband and baby. Then on AI (American Idol) Amazing Grace managed to stick around again. I am so over her. It was country week, which is clearly her genre, and she wasn't good. (Well I'm assuming based on what the judges said because I didn't actually listen to her.) People shouldn't vote for her if she's not good on the week that caters to her. GO HOME AMAZING GRACE!! America, stop voting for her. Poor little Ramielle. She was so sad. And how in the world did Brooke get in the bottom three? She's in the top two best girls. American needs to pull their heads out of wherever they put them and start voting better. I hope Survivor is good tonight.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

I totally agree with you on both! I was sad that Claire went home! I really wanted Tyra to give her another chance and send Lauren home. She is rude and awkward. Anyone that walks like she does should not be on the show. Amazing Grace totally should have went home. She is like a bottom 3 staple even bottom 2 always but she always stays and it has got to stop. It's reminding me of Sanjaya. I love Brooke to and was sad she was in the bottom as well.